fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.01.2008

My sweet girls...

Jeremy has been behind the camera a lot lately, and I think he out did himself tonight! I love these pictures! There are many more that I will share that he has taken, and I must say he is pretty good at it!! He is getting some practice in since we have our first wedding in October and he will be the second photographer...

6 comments:

The Hall's said...

Kim these pictures are great of all three of you guys! The girls are so pretty and I know Madi just loves her little sister!

Rachel said...

so precious! jeremy did a great job!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

these are precious! jeremy, you did great!!

Jenn said...

WOW! Check him out. Great job!

Jenn said...

LOVE the pictures!

Kim said...

Such sweet pictures! And Jeremy did a great job too!!!