fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.20.2008

My sweet Graci...

Please pray for our little Graci. We are so afraid that she has acid reflux. When we took her to the doctor at 4 days old we talked with the doctor about her spitting up. Well, it has gotten better but not completely. Sometimes after I nurse her it seems like she spits up everything she has just eaten. I feel so sorry for her... We go in for her 4 week on Friday (she will actually be 5 weeks) and we will talk with the doctor about it again...
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Poor baby...I hope she doesn't have acid reflux. Cole is Level 4 acid reflux and it's no fun at all. I will say a special prayer for her. Keep us posted!

Jenn said...

Prayers going up!