9.27.2008
Update on Graci.....
I talked to Kim about 9 last night and they wre finally in a room and settled i guess as much as you can be with a 5 week old. Her fever did go back up to 101.9 but she was still eating well. They will definitely be there til Sunday because it takes that long for the culture results.She is getting a round of IV antibiotics I think every 8 hours for precaution. The good news is that so far all the preliminary results have been ok which means they are leaning more toward a viral bug. She has also developed a little umbilical hernia. Kim sounded exhausted and I can only imagine so please pray that sweet little Graci's fever stays down and all the final labs are ok so they can come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment