fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.01.2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years! We had a great time; well actually HAVE been having a great time because Jeremy has been off of work since before Christmas!! We have had the best times together. We have been doing lots of fun stuff, I will have pictures soon!! Bear with me below, I had some catching up to do. These are some pics over the last couple of months that I had to share!!

Riding the pony at Homestead Hollow this past November...

Playing outside...




Madi playing in her room and Graci just hanging out...


This was from a couple of months ago and was Graci's first time in the exersaucer, of course Madi had to get in it too (and still does all the time!!)


Playing with her puppies (yes, she does have more than just horses!)

Madi's fall artwork from school...


Too Cute!

Whatcha doin sister?

I love these sweet girls so much...


This is pics from Christmas with Poppy D (Jeremy's Dad). Madi had a great time with all of her cousins. She loved Jeremy's brothers little dog, and playing outside in his yard with the Christmas lights...





Having fun with Daddy...




Tummy time...

Graci & her Great-Grandparents...

Madi & Frances...


Cute pics at Great-Grandparents house...

Sweet girls playing together...

Sweet girl getting all cuddled in with her horses ready for night-night...

Little bit was dressed too cute this particular day not to take some pics of her. She had just turned 4 months here. She asked that I tell you to please excuse her little do that she is sporting, we have had quite the battle with cradle cap and unfortunately she is loosing her hair as it gets better...










Playing in her new toy her Poppy D got her...

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love all the pictures...send me your email address so I can invite you to view my blog...areno@proassurance.com