fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.27.2008

Definition of a bad day...

Today we went and got some yummy Chik-fil-A for breakfast and then went riding (we love to do that). Madi was getting ancy and ready to get back home. She started whining a bit and then proceeded to tell us "I am having a bad day". I thought Jeremy was going to drive off the road he was laughing so hard. It was quite funny, and of course she kept repeating it after that. That girl cracks us up all the time!!

But no dear, you have no idea what a bad day is...

My bumper...
 


My nieces car...
 


Yes, I hit my nieces car backing out of my garage about a month ago (actually headed to Chick-fil-A to get us some breakfast that morning too, does that mean we eat there too much, nah, it is just that good!). She was pulled up just enough and I did not see her car out of the mirror I use to back out of my garage with. I also back up with a little speed it seems, since I moved the car about a foot. So anyway, this was a BAD day!!

Oh, and my truck was fine thanks to the nifty way they designed the hitch; otherwise we would be fixing 2 cars!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: