fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.10.2008

Grayson's Three Month Pics...

Finally, here are the pics that I took of Grayson a couple of weeks ago. Isn't she just precious!! She has started belly laughing and is so content and happy. She slept from about 9pm until almost 7am the other night (I will not mention what she did the next night; bless her heart she is teething...). Hopefully she will have a good night tonight. I am getting over food poison from dinner last night (we ate out, I will not mention where, we just will not be back any time soon). I have so much posting to do. We went to Gatlinburg or as Madi says the "Mokey Mountains" over Thanksgiving and I have some great pics. We also went and seen Santa this past Sunday and Madi had something extra special happen that I have to tell you about...
But for now, take a look at our sweet little Graci...











2 comments:

Jenn said...

Absolutely precious!!!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

these are so sweet! i love the bonnett!