fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.29.2009

Poor Mommy...

Well today was an interesting day. I started the day out (with help from my mom) headed to the dentist for Madi's first dentist visit (pics to come soon). It went very well and she did great, it just started off bad. When we got there it was cool so my mom & Madi hurried on in and I was getting the stroller out to put Grayson in (still in her car seat though). I pulled the stroller up to the side of the car just like I always do, reach in to get Graci out (who I must say is getting VERY heavy); once I lift the seat out of the base I started to back up (like I always do a couple of steps and then pop her in the stroller) and unfortunately I must have pulled the stroller up to far and tripped over the tire. Well there we went. I fell, and I fell hard. There was a truck parked right next to us and the impact was at my lower back (around the kidney area) against the running boards sticking out on the truck. Once my back hit my head slung back into the truck also, and then I was down. I just sat there for a second thinking to myself "this really just did not happen" and then quickly looked at Grayson who is still raised up as if I was still lifting her out and she looked at me and gave me a little grin. I did the best I could and put her beside me and untangled myself from the stroller (ans quickly looked to see if anyone witnessed this) and got up. Well, tonight is much worse. I am hurting really bad where my back hit but it has started hurting all the way across my lower back... I probably will not be able to move tomorrow!! I hurt just sitting here typing this. Anyway, say a little prayer that my back is okay and I did not hurt myself to bad and that maybe I will be able to move tomorrow...

Had to share a pic of the girls playing in the yard when it was so warm last week; this is Grayson's first time to swing (have not uploaded dentist pics yet, I will share those soon...)
 

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

bless your heart, i hope you are feeling better and did not mess your back up too much.

Jenn said...

We all have our moments. I busted hard one afternoon when I had all of the kids in Wal-mart. Unfortunately I wasn't able to escape with out witnesses. I hate that you got hurt and I am so glad Miss Grayson didn't get hurt. I will say a prayer that you are feeling better soon.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you! Thank you for all your help! Take care!