Hi everyone,
It's Shelly and Kim just asked if I would update evryone since I'm sure like me everyone is anxious to see pics and hear about Miss Grayson. She was born yesterday morning at 7:17, she weighed 7lbs7oz and 19in long. She has a head full of black hair,big pretty eyes like her big sis,and chubby cheeks. Mommy,Daddy,Madi & Grayson are all doing great. Kim said that she looks alot like her. New big sis Madi adores her and Kim said she keeps wanting to pet her(how sweet is that - I'm sure she will make the best big sis ever).Unfortunately Kim cannot get online from the hospital to post pics and it killing her not being able to share with everyone but hopefully if everything goes well, she may be able to come home tommorrow so we can all see pics of this beautiful new addition to the Sharit Family. So please continue to pray for a speedy recovery for Kim so that they can all possibly come home tommorrow:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congratulations! I am praying for a speedy recovery! I know how hard it is. I can't wait to see your beautiful new angel!
Congratulations! Glad everything went well! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet angel!
I am so glad everything went well and can't wait for those pics.
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Grayson in person, I've seen pics and she is a cutie!
Post a Comment