fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.06.2008

Grayson's Baby Shower

This past Sunday some very special women gave a shower for Grayson. We had a really good turn out and got a great variety of stuff! Madi had herself a good time too helping me open all the gifts, especially the gifts that were for her!! Thank you Dana, Theresia, Melanie (who is also about to welcome a sweet little girl), Heather, and Michele for throwing such a beautiful shower for us!!

I can't believe that little Grayson will be here 2 weeks from tomorrow! My pregnancy has completely flown by. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. I officially started my maternity leave this week. I am not doing any more sessions until mid=September. I have so much to do in the next 2 weeks to get ready. I will post pictures of Grayson's sweet little room soon!!


Warning: The following pictures may not be suitable for all viewers...


36 weeks
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: