fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.20.2008

It is almost time!!!

Less than 24 hours from now we will be holding our sweet little Grayson! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! Please pray for me and that my surgery goes well, please pray for Grayson's arrival, please pray for Jeremy, please pray for Madi, please pray for Jeremy & I as this will be our first time away from our sweet Madi, please pray for Madi to do well while we are gone, please pray for a speedy recovery for me, please pray for my parents while they are taking care of our sweet Madi while we are gone. I will update with pictures as soon as I can!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Prayers are on their way! It will all be perfect!

Jenn said...

I am so excited for you guys! You will all be in my prayers.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

YEAH, I AM SO EXCITED AND CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS OF MISS GRAYSON! PRAYING FOR YOU ALL1