fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.31.2009

Strawberries...

For Halloween Madi wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake (and a dinosaur, t-rex to be exact, but I liked the girly one better!!). I finally found her the cutest little outfit and she thought she was something...and then sweet Graci, our little strawberry! I mean seriously, isn't she the cutest little thing! They both had a blast trick or treating and everyone thought they were so cute... sweet sweet girls!!!







Trick or treating at Pop & Nana's house and Gran-Gran & PawPaw's house...

We were so tired by the time we got home from the grandparents and trick or treating but we made it to our block party for a bit...Madi had a blast roasting marshmallows and jumping in the bouncy!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE the outfits!!!!

Chantelle said...

Zeke's favorite food is strawberries and he LOVED seeing his sweet Madi as Strawberry Shortcake!