As soon as she climbed up on it she started singing "we can go slow, or maybe go faster, take you for a ride on my big green tractor"...it was too cute!

Love this girl so much...


Sister was not too sure about the big green tractor...





How stinking cute is our little Graci Grace...


Love that sweet smile...



They thought the hay ride was so fun, they were looking at everything as we passed by it...

Oh she had the hardest time picking out a pumpkin, it had to be the perfect pumpkin!


Graci says "I'll take this one, now put me back in the wagon"


The wagon please...


She ran all over the pumpkin field, until she finally found the perfect pumpkin!




I mean really, she thought it was perfect, it had to be the smallest pumpkin in the entire field!

My wagon...please!

Heaven, I'm in Heaven...



She looks like a natural up there on that big ole horsey...maybe one day she will have one of her own!!


Her love of horses is still strong as ever...


Happy in her wagon...


Okay, I can't believe my sweet little baby girl wanted to do this, but she asked to do it so we said of course baby girl...she loved it and went pretty high!!




Love the Tinker Bell pose...she said that is who she was!


Can I do it again daddy??
No comments:
Post a Comment