Madi starts back to school in three weeks, and she is counting it down. Every time that we pass her school she says "I get to go back in the fall..." bless her, she has missed it so bad. She is such a big girl these days, she has been potty trained since the beginning of June (and it is so true that when they are ready it just happens, but I will be the first to admit I did not think it would ever happen). Madi just finished with swim lessons...she loved going every morning and did really well. We will probably do more next summer.
Graci is almost walking...she just does not quite have the confidence yet, but it will not be long! I have ordered her birthday invitations, I can't believe it is almost here!
Anyway, to the more important stuff...here are some pics of my beautiful girls!!!

absolute favorite too....




6 comments:
Madi's chair has some magical powers to it...
These pictures are beautiful!!!!
KIM,
THAT PICTURE IS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL, IT LOOKS LIKE A PAINTING!! LOVE IT, AND YOU ARE SO GOOD:)!!
Love them! They are beautiful!! Where were you?? I love, love, love the one for over your mantle!! Can't wait for my family pictures with you!!! Tara
Thank you all so much...I love these pictures of my sweeties...I can't wait to order them and get them on the wall! It is at a field near our house!!
I wouldn't mind doing our family pictures there. You really do have talent!
These pics are beautiful!! Your girls are precious!! I LOVE the one you are blowing up!! I also LOVE the vintage carriage, it makes for such great pictures!!
Post a Comment