fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.21.2009

Graci's Big Day!

Sweet Graci is one... She is doing so many fun things right now. She is so close to walking...she just does not quite have the confidence, but she will take a few steps on her on. She is so cute when she does it, she will let go and be heading to something close by and after a few steps it is like she thinks "okay, that is enough" and she just dives for it. She loves her big sister, loves to play with her, they are really going to have so much fun together growing up!!

Graci says Dada, Mama, hello, by-by, good girl (in her own sweet little way) and bite. Speaking of bite...this little girlie loves to eat! She is such a good eater, much better than Madi was at this age (and maybe better than her now!!). She loves chicken, carrots, mac & cheese, fruit, potatoes, peas (a little bit), grilled cheese, spaghetti, pizza and lots of other stuff, but those are pretty much her faves. I can't think of anything that she really does not like!!

Precious little things that I love that she does....I love the way her sweet head feels against my chest...I love the way she pops up out of her bed when you walk into the room and as you get close to her she drops back down to get her silky...I love that she loves her silky so much...I love that just the thought of being able to touch her silky makes her pop that sweet little thumb into her mouth...I love that she has to hold her silky in both hands, even with the hand that she is sucking her thumb, and gently rubs her silky...I love her crooked little smile...I love to see her sweet teeth just a shining when she grins so big...I love the way she looks at her Dada...I love to watch her and her sister play together...I love the way she crosses her sweet little feet in her high chair and car seat...I love everything about this sweet little angel!!!

So, on her big day we started out the day in the tub...Graci and Madi love to play in the tub together....and I let them stay in extra long this morning!


Then we went and had lunch with Dada at the Galleria and rode the carousel, twice!! Graci loves riding the carousel, she bounces up and down grinning from ear to ear!



Then that evening Pop & Nana joined us to celebrate Graci's big day...of course there was presents...here she is waiting patiently on sister to bring her a gift!
making sure that we all see the nice pretty paper...
Playing us a little tune on the gift that Madi picked out for her...
so happy about her big day!
Big sister was a big help in opening her presents...







Then before cake I wanted to try to get a few pictures of her in her cute little hat...but her love for the hat did not last long...notice she is pulling at the chin strap...not good!
bless her heart! From that moment on she hated the hat!



I should not have tried the hat one more time before she blew out her candle...

but she quickly calmed down once she realized what was going on!


she shared her cake with sister...and sister helped her out with a couple of bites...
still upset with me about the hat...
Her little cake is so cute...her Daddy made it for her!
Madi thought she needed a little icing on her face as well!
It was a beautiful day...lots of memories on this special day!! Happy First Birthday sweet baby girl...Daddy and Mommy love you so much!!

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

So sweet...Happy first birthday Graci.