fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.01.2009

Stellan...

If you have been keeping up with Stellan you may know that he is still not doing well. He had to have a blood transfusion today. You can click on his picture above for more on how he is doing.

We have been praying for Stellan for some time now. Before he was born a name gallery was started for him to show MckMama how many were thinking and praying for her sweet little man. This past weekend Jeremy and I wanted to do something for him, so we collected Dogwood blooms and spelled out his name...

May you get well soon sweet boy, God Bless you and your family...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You did good. Really, really good.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so sweet!

Monica said...

awww! That is so sweet. The MckMama family has been heavy on my heart. I just think MckMama is the sweetest and that baby Stellan (MckMuffin) is such a doll. I love your photo.