Oh me, I can't believe my little sweet cheeks is eight months old. Have I told you it seems time is literally passing with the blink of an eye. Grayson is an angel. She is such a laid back sweet little girl. She is content with pretty much any situation you put her in. She is still sleeping great (about 12 hours straight) and takes great naps (at the same time as her sister which gives me time to do a little bit!). She is not crawling yet but she is close. She rolls where ever she wants to go, and just today she scooted on her hiny half way across the floor. She has finally started eating solids better (loves sweet potatoes and bananas). However, she will not take a bottle. She refuses. This worries me because I have two weddings coming up and I am worried about her eating. I don't know that she will give in just because she is hungry, she hates bottles and absolutely has a come apart if you try to give her one. Anyway, she LOVES LOVES LOVES Madison and laughs at her all the time. It is the funniest thing. I can't wait to see them playing together, but wait, I can because it is all passing by so quickly I want to savor every moment...
Here are her 8 month froggie pics...



1 comment:
cute!! she's so big!!!
Post a Comment