fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.01.2009

SNOW!!

As soon as Madi saw the snow this morning she immediately started looking for her snowsuit (which she does not even have). I guess she has been watching too much Little Bear because she also said "umm, snow cream!". Too cute! We took the girls out and let Madi play for a bit. Graci stayed out long enough for a picture and I took her back in. I love the look on Graci's face, it like "what in the world are you doing to me and why do I have 4 sets of sleepers on??". It is still really coming down now and we already have at least 2 inches so I can't wait to see how much we get!! I will post more pics later!!
 

 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Whew! For a second there, I thought I had lost Mom points. I thought I was the only one that didn't keep a snow suit on hand for their children...in Alabama!