fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.21.2009

Six months old...

I can't believe it, is my little Graci really 6 months old?? Where does the time go, REALLY, where does it go??

Our sweet little buttercup is just a handful of fun lately! I have never seen a baby that smiles so much! She smiles at us all the time, and laughs, don't even get me started on the sweet little belly laughs that this one can let out! She is a happy baby, sleeps GREAT (average 11 hours at night), loves her sister (I can't get enough of watching Graci watch Madi, it is the sweetest thing), loves to eat, loves her silky (you can give her her silky and withing a split second she pulls it up to her face and pops her thumb in her mouth), yes she LOVES her thumb. She can roll anywhere she wants too, and is sitting up pretty good for long periods of time. I am so blessed with two healthy beautiful little girls.

Madi loves her sister. She is always excited when she wakes up. She calls her "graci, graci, graci". Yes, she says it 3 times. It is so cute. She loves to give her hugs and kisses and even shares her horses with her. I hang on every moment with these two, but I know it is going to be awesome watching them grow up together!!

Graci's six month stats: 16 lbs 12 oz (7.7 at birth; Madi was 17.4 at 6 months and 7.8 at birth). She was 26.5 inches long (19 at birth; Madi was 28.5 at 6 months and 21 at birth).

Here are her 6 month pics with her frog, isn't she just too cute holding those little piggies!!
 

 

 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe six months have passed already! She is so precious! Madi is the best sister ever. I love all the new pictures and the header!

Chantelle said...

Neat to compare the two at the same age. I can definetly recognze Madi's features in her 6 month picture! Thanks for sharing!