fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.22.2008

Three months old...

Whew, time is flying by! This little chunker is getting bigger by the minute! I promised her I would not tell you that she is wearing a nine month onesie in this photo, so shhh!! She is doing great though! She is sleeping good, but still wakes up about 3 or 4 then sleeps to about 7:30. She is still eating great. We saw my grandmother this week and it was too funny what she told me... "Your milk sure seems to be agreeing with her..." Yeah, I think so too!! We made a trip to the doctor yesterday for Madi, I will tell more about that later, and I got them to weigh her and she weighed 13.5 pounds. She is still smiling up a storm and loves to "talk" to us. She has started sitting in the excersaucer and loves it! Three month pictures coming soon...
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn said...

She's more beautiful by the day!

Ashley Trammell said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Rachel said...

kim, she is so precious!