
Last week she started running a fever and after a couple of days of it not going away I decided to take her to the doctor. Turns out she had an ear infection. The doctor told me it was 3+ out of 4 and at 4 it could rupture. I do not know a lot about ear infections, this is our first, but I know that sounded bad! The doctor said she did not know how Madi was sitting there being so sweet. She said if it were us we would be in the floor screaming with pain. But bless my angels heart, she has never acted like her ear was even bothering her. She is on an antibiotic (first time ever) and seems to be doing fine. She is our little tough girl...




1 comment:
Your little girls are beautiful and growing up so fast. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment