fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.21.2008

Two months old...

Our little sweet cheeks is two months today. Wow, time does fly. She is one sweet little chunker!! She is all smiles. If you make eye contact with her she will flash you a sweet one! She will even talk to you a while with the sweetest little coos. She refuses tummy time, imagine that, so did Madi. We are working on it. She is still a great eater if you were wondering (LOL). She, however, is a little behind on sleeping all night (Madi slept all night starting at 7 weeks). She told me she feels that she just can't make it without that 3am feeding. We go tomorrow for her 2 month well baby so I will have some interesting stats I am sure!! Here is her two month froggie pic...

and a few cute extras...

look how much I have grown...