Graci seems to be feeling so much better. I still feel those ole nasty antibiotics are making their way out of her little body though. She is sleeping well and eating like there is no tomorrow (though you could not tell that from those cheeks). I just know that we are going to get wonderful news on Monday when we follow up for her WBC level. Her hernia seems to not be bothering her as much also. She was pretty miserable at the hospital and cried a lot; we feel that all that crying and straining pressure irritated the hernia; so hopefully it will not bother her anymore; we sure do not want her to have to have surgery. I also wanted to share that she weighed 10.7 pounds (7.7 at birth) and was 21 inches (19 at birth). Once again, I know you did not think she had put on any pounds by looking at her...
Please continue to pray for her WBC level to come up to a normal level.
I must say, I love kissing those chunky little cheeks...

2 comments:
glad she's feeling better! she looks just like a little baby doll. praying for good news on monday!
Glad she is feeling better and pray you guys get a good report on Monday. I love these pics and those chubby little cheeks.
Post a Comment