Wow, our baby girl is a year and a half! Who can believe that because I can't. She is so much fun! She can talk her little head off. I could not even begin to tell you all the words and phrases she is saying. Pretty much, if she wants to say it she can, even if it is a full sentence! Last weekend we were watching the Bama game and I was a little aggravated about one of the calls and I said good grief. Well, Miss Priss was sitting right beside me on the couch and no more did it come out of my mouth she says "good grief" just as good as I had said it! I thought Jeremy was going to fall in the floor from laughing so hard! Here are a few pics of our little 18-month-old. Excuse the wet hair in the pictures with the white background, I really thought it would have dried by the time I started the pics, owe well they are still cute!
Kim Sharit Photography Check out my latest work on my photography blog! I have new updates and will continue to update regularly!! Please feel free to leave comments when you see something you like!! Just click the link below!
Sweet little Madi. Her smile will melt your heart. She is our precious angel. She is a great big sister. We thank God everyday for such a blessing...
Our Buttercup...
Little Grayson, or shall we say sweet cheeks! We have been so blessed, our little Graci is such a joy. When she flashes that sweet little grin at you she just melts our hearts...
3 comments:
Love all of these new pics and her outfit is precious.
these pics are adorable!! she's so lucky to have such a talented mommy:)!!
The pictures are wonderful! Happy 18-Months!!!
Post a Comment