Happy first birthday baby girl!
I cannot believe that it has been one year since our little angel was born. One year ago, at 3:07 p.m. Madison made her grand entrance. What a year it has been. We cannot even imagine what our lives were like without her. She brings such joy to our lives and we thank God every day for blessing us with her. She is truly a happy baby. She is walking more and more every day! It is so cute to see such a little person walking around. She is cutting 2 teeth on the bottom, that makes a total of 10 teeth so far. Her latest word in her vocabulary is "see." She points at everything and says "see." Hopefully I will have some 1 year pictures soon, but if it was up to her I would not! As soon as I get her in the studio she is walking or crawling out as fast as she can, little stinker!





No comments:
Post a Comment