fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.14.2007

Mother's Day Weekend

I thank God every day for blessing me with this precious angel. Thank you baby girl for making my Mother's Day so special. I love you!!


We spent the weekend at my Grandaddy & Grandmothers celebrating my Grandmother's 80th birthday and Mother's day. My Dad and Mom joined us also. We had a great weekend at the farm! Madi enjoyed her new car and would gladly let whoever wanted to push her push her for as long as they wanted too! We had a great time! Happy 80th Grandmother!!

Madi says "I recently had some practice at this, let me help you!"

Madi loves her Pop and Nana!

Madi loves Francis the donkey!

Bet you can't get me!
Higher! Higher!

Every time they passed the bear, she would point at it and say "See." That is her favorite new word.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: