I am almost 33 weeks now. I am doing okay!! I am not sleeping at ALL!! I will stay up late to make myself as tired as possible and finally about 2am I will go to bed and fall asleep (sometimes) but I am back up a couple hours later. Very miserable sleeping right now, but it will get better soon!!! Baby boy is active as ever...and he is SO strong!! He kicks and moves a lot harder than either of his sisters did!! I can't wait to meet him, see what he looks like and decide on a name for him!!!
1.22.2011
~Getting Baby Brother's Room Ready~
The girls were more than willing to help daddy get baby brothers room painted!! They had a small area they were responsible for and they did a great job!!

I am almost 33 weeks now. I am doing okay!! I am not sleeping at ALL!! I will stay up late to make myself as tired as possible and finally about 2am I will go to bed and fall asleep (sometimes) but I am back up a couple hours later. Very miserable sleeping right now, but it will get better soon!!! Baby boy is active as ever...and he is SO strong!! He kicks and moves a lot harder than either of his sisters did!! I can't wait to meet him, see what he looks like and decide on a name for him!!!
I am almost 33 weeks now. I am doing okay!! I am not sleeping at ALL!! I will stay up late to make myself as tired as possible and finally about 2am I will go to bed and fall asleep (sometimes) but I am back up a couple hours later. Very miserable sleeping right now, but it will get better soon!!! Baby boy is active as ever...and he is SO strong!! He kicks and moves a lot harder than either of his sisters did!! I can't wait to meet him, see what he looks like and decide on a name for him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment