Once there, she had calmed down. She was such a big girl, and never cried again! She just laid there when it came time for her numbing and did the same through the stitches!! We were so proud of our big girl!! Here is the after result...sweet girl still couldn't hold back the smiles!!!
6.20.2010
~Madi's first BIG booboo~
It was Father's Day and we were at my grandparents farm. The girls were outside playing and running around...Jeremy, my daddy and my grandaddy were out on the porch watching the girls. Madi was running and tripped and went chin first straight into the asphalt!! The next thing I knew Jeremy was running in the house holding her and I saw blood, my heart just stopped because I knew this would not be good, but hoped for just a busted lip. Oh no, after we could finally get her calm and hands down off of her mouth, I saw her little chin gapping open and knew immediately she would need stitches. We were an hour from Children's, I knew it would be a long drive!! On the way I was explaining to her what they were going to do, and she said "but I don't want to go to the emergency room" and I told her it would be okay and we would be with her the entire time, and she said "but I am just so scared" in the most pitiful little voice...broke mommies heart!!
Once there, she had calmed down. She was such a big girl, and never cried again! She just laid there when it came time for her numbing and did the same through the stitches!! We were so proud of our big girl!! Here is the after result...sweet girl still couldn't hold back the smiles!!!
Once there, she had calmed down. She was such a big girl, and never cried again! She just laid there when it came time for her numbing and did the same through the stitches!! We were so proud of our big girl!! Here is the after result...sweet girl still couldn't hold back the smiles!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment