fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.05.2009

Christmas Pics...

Anytime I take pictures of my girls my goal is to get one good pic of them together and one good one of them individually...well, it is never easy to do that!! I guess I take so many pics of my girls when I pull out the camera they tend to run the other way! Jeremy was working this particular day, so my dad came along to help me. I was so glad he was there, because I would have threw my hands in the air 5 minutes into it!! When it was all said and done this is what we got...one of my all time favorites!!
My little model...
My little sweet cakes...

She loves her red shoes...


The pic below on the right, I promise my girls are not picking through the grass looking for Smarties we were throwing at them just to try to get them to sit still for a minute!!


And the girls had some fun times playing on Santa's sled...

Love Madi's little hands holding the reins...




No comments: