6.13.2009
Graci is on the move...
Well, actually she has been on the move for some time now...she has been rolling around where ever she needed to get to since she was about 6 months old. But as of last Wednesday (6/3/09) Graci is officially crawling!! It is the cutest thing the way she lifts up her little arms and plants them back down so hard, she looks like a little robot!! Madi loves it of course and they have been spending a lot of time in each others rooms playing...I can't believe in a couple of months she will be walking!! She has also in the last few days starting pulling up already, a lot earlier than Madi did...so she may be walking even sooner than we think!! Here are some pics of her in action...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So sweet!
Okay Kim, REALLY... Your pictures of your children are sooooooo beautiful. I am so jealous that every picture of your child is a work of art!!!! I am getting my first big (mom camera) for Christmas. I can't wait! Your little girls are precious.
Post a Comment