fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.08.2009

Happy third birthday sweet girl...

Sweet Madi celebrated her 3rd birthday today. It seems just like yesterday I was anxiously watching my belly grow, longing for the day I would hold her in my arms, touch her face, stroke her hair, kiss her cheeks, look into her eyes, see her first smile...you get the picture, all the amazing blessings that we get to experience as parents...and now three years have passed. I still get to experiece all those wonderful things on a daily basis, and I thank God for that every day, but where does the time go? Time is something that I will never understand. When my sweet girl woke up this morning I went in and told her happy birthday, her little face lit up with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. She was so excited that it was her birthday. I stroked her beautiful soft little face and kissed her forehead, and told her how much mommy loved her...

Madi had a great day! She announced to her class upon arrival that it was her birthday! They all ran up to her with excitement and she was glowing! This evening we had a small celebration with my parents and our neighbors with their little girl Julia whom Madi adores. I will share pictures from our fun evening and share with you the awesome gift that we got Madi very soon!! She loves it, and it will definitely keep her busy this summer...okay, I will go ahead and tell you and share pictures later...we got her a swing set, or fort, or whatever you call them these days and her first bike!! I promise I will share pictures soon.

For now, it is late, I am exhausted, and headed to bed to get some good rest for tomorrow (we are shooting a wedding tomorrow evening...).

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome MOMS out there!!

Here are some sweet pictures of the birthday girl from today...


1 comment:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Madi!!!!!!!!