6.28.2008
2 BIG Steps!!
We decided to move all of Madi's baby furniture into Grayson's room and got Madi a new big girl room. Last night was her first night in her big girl twin bed! She did great! She slept all night and like always we did not even hear a peep out of her! Of course, I got this huge rail to go all along one side of it, I can't know that my baby might fall out! Anyway, this morning when she woke up her Daddy went in to get her and she immediately told him "I got to poopoo". He took her straight to her potty and she pooped in the potty for the first time!! WOOOHOOO Madi!! She has teetee'd a lot, but never pooped! We are still really working on the potty training and still have a long ways to go, but this is a huge step! Now her pappy is a different story, she only gets it at night time, but once she gets used to her new bed we are going to get rid of the pappy's. All I have to say is that my baby is growing WAY too fast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
:( Way too fast!
Congratulations on the big accomplishments! What a sweet girl!
awwww, such a big girl.
we are about to switch to big boy beds too, i hope they do as good as miss madi!
Post a Comment