I went last week for my 14-week checkup. Everything looked good! I actually had to have a recheck ultrasound because of a little "implantation bleed" they had saw last time. It was all cleared up now. The heart rate was 162 and that sweet baby was just a moving! Also, something exciting happened tonight. I was doing some editing at the computer and I kept feeling a little bump on my belly. After a few times I ran in the living room to Jeremy and he felt it too, several times!! I thought I had been feeling something for about a week, but I am sure now! I can't believe that I am feeling the little stinker this early (15 weeks), I was 22 weeks before I felt Madi. Here is a cute pic of our little heartbeat....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So sweet Kim! I am so happy for you!
It was great to see you and Madi (and Jeremy) tonight!
Post a Comment