I had my first visit with my OB this morning. We once again got to hear one of the most precious sounds, our little babies heart beat! Everything looked good. The baby is measuring 6 wks 4 days, so that puts my due date at August 31st. This pregnancy, compared to my pregnancy with Madi, is totally different. I never once felt pregnant with Madi. I was a little tired, but that is it! I never got sick with her. I was very lucky! Well, this one is totally different! I have been sick since the week before I found out we were having another baby! It comes and goes, so I have good days and bad days. I am also very tired. All that to say, I have thought from the beginning it was a boy just because the pregnancy is so different! The heart rate was 136, where Madi's were always in the 150's to 160s. I have always heard that the lower the heart rate the higher the chance is that it is a boy. We will see if my gut feelings are true in about 12 weeks! We do not care either way, boy or girl, just as long as our baby is healthy! Please pray for my pregnancy and our new baby during this most important time of development...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
i'm so glad everything is going good with the baby so far! i hate that you have been sick and so tired! i'll be praying for you both! i can't wait to find out if it is a boy, but whatever it is it will be just perfect!
Glad to hear your little peanut is doing so well, but I feel for you being sick. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon. Can't wait to find out who is growing in there. :)
I know just how you feel! It is all worth it in the end! I will be praying for your new little one. All will be fine!
Post a Comment