fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.25.2007

Our Little Christmas SURPRISE!!

 

We had so much fun with Madi this morning. She just loved what Santa brought her! I will have some pics and video later! I hope you all have a very blessed and Merry Christmas. Jeremy and I got our Christmas present a little early! We found out Friday that we are going to have another baby!! What a blessing!! We are so thankful to God with blessing us with another angel! It was a total surprise, but we could not be more happy!!! The baby will be due in August 2008. Merry Christmas!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

SO SWEET! I AM EXCITED FOR ALL THREE OF YOU. I KNOW MADI WILL BE SUCH A GREAT BIG SISTER! I KNOW YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND THAT HAS TO BE THE BEST GIFT OF ALL!

Jenn said...

What a special blessing! Congrats!! Madi will be a great big sister and big helper.

*Staci* said...

Congrats to you and yor family! What a Christmas blessing!

Jenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you! May God continue to bless your family!

Doug, April & Nathan said...

Congratulations!!! That is such a blessing and I am so happy for you. I know Madi will love having a brother or sister.