fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.07.2007

Madi & Kenny

Okay, story to tell... Anyone who know me knows what a huge Kenny Chesney fan I am. I listen to him all the time in the car. Well, when I was pregnant I was in the car a lot either going to work or school. I always listened to Kenny. I usually turn it up and sing as loud as I can. Well, you know how they say when babies are in the womb they like to listen to music; and then after they are born they remember that music and it calms them. Well, this is so true in Madi & Kenny's case! Madi loves riding in the car, but from the time she was born when she would get upset riding we would do whatever we could to make her happy. Guess what it was, listening to Kenny! She could be so upset and I would turn Kenny on and she would hush almost instantly. Still works to this day! So today I had the TV on CMT and a Kenny's top 10 videos was on. I had noticed her watching it and playing, a little dancing here and there so I grabbed the camera. I thought I might get her dancing, but it is even cuter. This just happens to be my favorite Kenny song and probably the song that she has heard the most. Her reaction to the video is precious. You may want to go to the bottom of the page and pause my music player so you do not have 2 songs playing at once. ENJOY watching my sweetie!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

precious!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

yes madi.....i would sit and stare too! i'm obsessed and love kenny too!!!

BRAD & SHELLY MAY said...

adorable - she definitely has good taste..

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

how funny....