fffffffff
fffffffff

Madison Elizabeth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grayson Nicole

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Carson David

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.13.2007

Pretty Pics of Miss Isabella.



Isabella and her mommy came over yesterday for her newborn pictures. Bell did so good! We got a lot of really good pictures. My favorite are the pictures of Brandy holding Bell. I am really loving my new hobby. Hopefully soon I will have a website to promote my photography and I plan on making business cards to hand out!! Everyone say a prayer for this because I truely have a passion for it! Thanks...
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you did an awesome job! i will definetly say a prayer for you, but i do believe god has blessed you with all the talent you need. i check your blog all the time and all of your pictures are great and madi is a doll! i am a friend of rachel's! good luck to you!!